The JETFORCE TOUR RIDER 34 is an innovative safety bag including the first avalanche airbag technology. It inflates thanks to a fan.
The JetForce system is a revolutionary system pumping air from outside. This device is also very easy to unfold and put away, to check and to carry around, especially on airplanes.
It offers a large volume, 34 liters. Here are the details of the features that make it so practical:
- Matrix panel part for air supply when inflating
- Function checking system and battery loading: LEDS on grip
- Ventral adjustment strap with cold-proof aluminum button
- unloading buckle for glacier touring
- In-skin safety strap to prevent the device from rising to the surface in case of avalanche
- Shovel and probe compartment
- Helmet net
- Combined ski and snowboard transporting system on the front part, adapts to any width
- 3 pockets including one main one with opening at the back of the bag
- Check system with LEDs on the grip indicating current state of the system and battery load
- Compact polymer lithium battery
- Mains charging
- Easy to carry on trips
- Enables up to 4 openings per battery load.
- Powered by battery,
- Pumps air from outside through matrix panel part
- 200-liter airbag inflatable in 3.5 seconds. Inflation maintained for 2 and a half minutes to repair possible tears.
- Made of high-resistance anti-puncture automobile airbag canvas.
- The airbag deflates automatically after 3 minutes to create
an air pocket and help dig out the
- The airbag is easy to stow, which enables you to open it many times and to
practice at home.
- Stow airbag without folding it by closing zip to a maximum
- To reinitiate the bag, pull the tab to
free the grips.
- Manufacturing weight: 3.500 g
- Volume: 34 L
- Length of the back: 41-48 cm
- Waist circumference: 66-130 cm
- Airbag volume: 200 L
- Inflating time: 3.5 seconds
- Number of openings per battery load: 4
- Compatible with air transport