referencia : KKMSJ364
No need to introduce the Quiksilver brand, that is one of the most popular in the world of snow sports. Specialist of style and of technical content, the clothing that the brand offers can be brought to the city as to the lands of practice.QUIKSILVER
No need to introduce the Quiksilver brand, that is one of the most popular in the world of snow sports. Specialist of style and of technical content, the clothing that the brand offers can be brought to the city as to the lands of practice.
Side technical textiles for skiing or snowboarding, Quiksilver is always successful. Stylish, technical and ecological, the jacket of ski PASS is benefited from the standard Bluesign®. Bringing together the entire chain of production of the textile industry in order to reduce its ecological footprint, the standard Bluesign® ensures the safety of the consumer, the preservation of resources, high technology and comfort. Prepared against the weather, this jacket in recycled polyester is composed of an efficient fabric Quiktech® 10K, waterproof and breathable. All its seams are welded, the moisture is perfectly evacuated and the jacket, light and well adjusted (cut Slim), is very pleasant to wear.
Technical yes, but also very convenient, the Pass is endowed with numerous infallible technical details:
- RECCO System: advanced technology of relief, helping to accurately and quickly locate victims
- Fixed hood and adjustable by elastic
- Snow zip-skirt
- Adjustable wrist with Velcro
- Vents under the arms
- Pressure buckles + zipper for connecting with trousers
- Inner pocket for goggles/mask
- Inner pocket for multimedia with zipper closure and transition to the wire of the helmet
- External pockets for hands, one with key holder
- 2 chest pockets with zip closure
- Ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Buckle for gloves
Stylish, technical and especially respectful of the environment, there is definitely nothing wrong with it!
- Waterproof / breathability 10K
- Fabric: 100% Recycled polyester - fabric complying with the Bluesign standard
- Lining: closed mesh Diamond Dobby® at the level of the body, closed brushed mesh under the arm, non-treated taffeta for evacuating moisture on the shoulders
- Insulation : 60 g at the level of the body - 40 g at the level of the sleeves and hood, Advansa Thermocool padding
- Cut Slim fit
- Eco product
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|
Quiksilver a été fondée en 1969 à Torquay en Austrakie par deux amis surfeur, Alan Green et John Law . ils ont inventé le premier board short pour la pratique du surf. À côté, ils créent une ligne de vêtements destiné aux surfeurs, alors que ce marché est peu concurrentiel. En 1976, Jeff Hakman et son ami Bob McKnight fondent Quiksilver USA. Au cours de l’été 1984, Jeff Hakman s’envole pour l’Europe, accompagné d’une Française, Brigitte Darrigrand, d’un Australien, Harry Hodge, producteur de films de surf,ils fondent Quiksilver Europe. La fusion entre mer et la montagne se complètent pour offrir une offre diverse aussi bien textile que technique.