referencia : KKBSP034
No need to introduce the Quiksilver brand, that is one of the most popular in the world of snow sports. Specialist of style and of technical content, the clothing that the brand offers can be brought to the city as to the lands of practice.QUIKSILVER
No need to introduce the Quiksilver brand, that is one of the most popular in the world of snow sports. Specialist of style and of technical content, the clothing that the brand offers can be brought to the city as to the lands of practice.
Side technical textiles for skiing or snowboarding, Quiksilver is always successful. Basic and stylish with its "regular" cut ski pants SHERPA JR, tailored to the needs of children, a perfect blend of the casual look (with cargo pockets) and the necessary technical skiing. Prepared against the weather, it is composed of an efficient Quiktech® 5K fabric, waterproof and breathable. The seams are welded at the strategic locations, the moisture is perfectly evacuated and the pants, lightweight and adjusted, are very pleasant to wear. Directly inspired by the adult model, it will follow and protect children in all their escapades, even the most foolish ones, thanks to its resistant fabric and its several large pockets.
Technical yes, but also very convenient, the Sherpa JR is equipped with many infallible technical details:
- Two cargo pockets with double Velcro closing
- Two buttock pockets with double Velcro closing
- Two hand pockets with zipper + pressure
- Ventilation between legs
- Adjustable wrist with Velcro
- Buckles for attachment to the jacket
Style, versatility and high-tech ... the legs of young skiers will be protected as never before!
- Waterproof / breathability 5K
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester twill
- Lining: brushed knitwear on the knees and rear, not treated taffeta for evacuating moisture on the top of the thighs and on the back of the knees
- Insulation: fleece 60 g
- Cut Regular fit
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|