referencia : 1710012.1.1
Designed to tackle a wide variety of mountain terrains, the FLEX QST 24M is a racket which combines performance, comfort and lightness. Ergonomic, its shape allows to cushion the impact at every step and facilitates walking. Comfortable and easy to use,...TUBBS
Designed to tackle a wide variety of mountain terrains, the FLEX QST 24M is a racket which combines performance, comfort and lightness. Ergonomic, its shape allows to cushion the impact at every step and facilitates walking. Comfortable and easy to use, it has an adjustable 180 Pro binding that allows an optimum adjustment regardless of the shoe size. Robust, it is endowed with an adjustable heel strap as well as an tapered top (adapted to the feet male), padded and also adjustable.
Effective on all the land, it has front steel spikes and 3D curved rails to ensure superior grip on slopes and icy snow conditions. To finish, its heel support ActiveLift™ 16° is specifically suitable for long walks.
Saving your joints from all tensions, you can hike with eyes closed!
- FLEX Tail : The tail is ergonomic and biomechanical. It absorbs impact with each step, reducing the tension in the joints and allows easy and prolonged walking.
- Torsion Deck: it is fitted with a wire mesh in the lower face designed by Tubbs with cutting-edge materials that adapt to different snow surfaces. These lattices give flexibility in any torsion along the body of the paddle in order to improve the traction, biomechanics and comfort when walking on rough terrain.
- Rotating Toe Cord - the rotation axis swivel allows the evacuation of snow toward the back and provides a 7% reduction of cardio efforts. The pivot point under the foot allows a total adhesion of front studs.
- 180 PRO bindings: robust, the binding 180 Pro, contoured according to gender, includes Control Wings™ rigid and extended, a strap of tail that locks, as well as a top tapered and padded section to ensure comfort without pressure.
- ActiveLift™ 16°: specific heel support for snowshoes of long touring.
- Traction Rails: The ergonomic front studs in carbon steel, located under the foot, provide a uniform support and speed of reaction. 3D curved rails provide superior grip on slopes and icy snow conditions. Progressive brakes and the Soft Strike area provide a balanced traction.
WEIGHT: 1880 grams per pair