With the BALLARD jacket, RIDE has created a technical model comfortable at the station and the city.
Its sober and elegant style hides a membrane whose values of waterproofness and breathability are 10000mm / 5000mm which will keep you well dry and the ecological treatment Aquapel makes the fabric water repellent for a long time (supports approximately 30 washes).
Thanks to the ACT process applied to this outer fully lined garment, the people who are struggling to keep warm during the coldest days will be well protected.
Its Classic Long Fit cut is longer by 5cm and thus leaves enough space for the layered clothing and freedom of movement.
Finally, since the equipment of a snowboarding jacket is essential, you will have adjusted internal mittens in Lycra, a removable and ergonomic hood pivotally adjustable with a single hand and adapted to the helmet, as well as a transparent inner pocket for an electronic device.
The RIDE BALLARD will be the jacket that will provide you with comfort and style in all situations this winter.
- Permeability / breathability : 10000mm / 5000mm
- Fully sealed seams
- Process of active management of the body temperature ACT: Fully lined outer lining for protecting people who are struggling to keep warm during the coldest days.
- AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX: AquapelMD is an invisible water-repellent coating that adheres permanently to the fibres of the fabric, thus becoming a component of this fabric rather than simply covering the surface. Each type of fabric receives a unique AquapelMD treatment from a recipe adapted to its manufacture and to its weaving. The AquapelMD can resist more than thirty washes and the drying machine allows reactivating the coating. In addition, the AquapelMD retains its properties of breathability, is an ecological product and contains no fluorocarbon.
- Chequered Buffalo lining
- Long regular cut: Same regular cut than that of our shorter coats, but with 5 cm more in length. Leave enough space for the layered clothing and freedom of movement.
- Retractable integrated anti-snow skirt
- Interface to attach the coat to the trousers
- Internal adjusted mittens in Lycra
- Adjustment of the wrists by Velcro
- Removable and ergonomic hood pivotally adjustable with a single hand
- Hood compatible wit a helmet
- Ventilation runners in mesh at the armpits
- One-hand adjustable cord at the bottom and concealed in the front pockets
- Velcro pocket for easy access to a ticket to be scanned
front hand warmer pockets lined with microfleece
- Velvety fabric at the chin and the inside of the collar
- Transparent inner pocket for an electronic device
- Flange for the ski pass of same fabric as the coat
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|