The new BARETTA board has a new camber shape which allows you to ride a female model offering more of gentleness and ease. The all-terrain camber is fun and daring regardless of terrain. It has an All Mountain Rocker profile with LowRizeMC rocker in the nose and a flat stable and grippy zone extending under the feet and up to the tail. It is also fitted with SlimewallsTM and Carbon ArrayTM 3 technologies offering a smooth glide and optimum durability. A safe bet for girls who want a board that is easy to manoeuvre on all terrain and all types of snow.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Sidewalls : Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Ladies specific design : All LSD board shapes feature a unique narrow waist width, a ladies specific flex pattern, sidecut and finely tuned profile.
- Membrain Finish : Weighing less than half of traditional top sheets, MembrainTM maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into the fabric. Along with pushing limits in the world of lightweight boards, this process also pushes the boundaries when it comes to graphics by using textures and aesthetics associated with a variety of fabrics.
- All Mountain Camber : A directional profile with a LowRizeTM rocker in the nose and a level camber zone extending under the inserts and through the tail.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Right sized series: Technology exclusive to the new BERETTA model. This unique design opens up a world of board size options for women riders. The new board profile allows ladies to ride a longer board with more float in powder and heavy snow. Or choose a shorter ride without the toe drag if that better suits your style. This range gives you the freedom to choose the right size for you regardless of your boot size.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The HAYLO W is the softest and most accessible female snowboard binding. It will please female riders wishing to discover the joy of snowboarding.
Its light construction focuses on comfort by absorbing shocks and providing optimal support. This binding will be perfect for female riders who are taking their first steps.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- MINI-Ratchet buckles
- EVA toe&heel-pads
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|