The BARETTA W is a very versatile women's board. Its silhouette and its wooden exterior part are very elegant.
It features an all-terrain hybrid construction, a curved tip and a micro-camber zone going from foot to tail for maximum effectiveness. In addition, its directional shape, its Slimewalls® edges and the Carbon Array 3™ lamination process make this board maneuverable while keeping its flex soft.
This little gem will suit women who want to keep making progress on a reliable board.
- Construction: hybrid all-terrain
- Edges: Slimewalls®
- Construction: Array 3™ carbon laminates
- Core: Performance Tuned™
- Glass fiber: hybrid
- Carbon sheets
- Sole: Fusion 1500™
- Adjustment: 2 rows x 4 holes
- Flex : 3/10
- Use: All Mountain
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Binding adapted to the needs of girls, the new FRENEMY W is a formidable all mountain. Effective in all situations, it offers an excellent compromise between control, maintenance and comfort, thanks to its quality components.
Its CPU 2 base, the spoiler MainFrame, its perforated straps Pounder and an adjustable gas pedal without tools ensure maximum accuracy and ease of use for girls who do not want to get mad. Similarly, it benefited from the new footbed Triad Pad capable of absorbing any shock for a maximum of comfort and support. Light and subtly decorated, The Frenemy will appeal to snowboarders who want unobtrusive but effective bindings.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Baseplate : CPU2
- Hi-back : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of hardness: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|