The BARETTA W is a very versatile women's board. Its silhouette and its wooden exterior part are very elegant.
It features an all-terrain hybrid construction, a curved tip and a micro-camber zone going from foot to tail for maximum effectiveness. In addition, its directional shape, its Slimewalls® edges and the Carbon Array 3™ lamination process make this board maneuverable while keeping its flex soft.
This little gem will suit women who want to keep making progress on a reliable board.
- Construction: hybrid all-terrain
- Edges: Slimewalls®
- Construction: Array 3™ carbon laminates
- Core: Performance Tuned™
- Glass fiber: hybrid
- Carbon sheets
- Sole: Fusion 1500™
- Adjustment: 2 rows x 4 holes
- Flex : 3/10
- Use: All Mountain
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Visually very simple, the STELLA is packed with technology offering an ultra-lightweight, ultra-comfortable and very precise binding.
For the good female riders who are seeking a single contact with their board so they have no limits.
- Flex 5/10
- Slasher baseplate : Lightweight yet strong, the reinforced polyamide materials ensure even distribution of your movements.
- Full pad: Fullpad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing points of fatigue.
- Elasto Highback: featuring two different levels of stiffness to get the best combination of comfort, precision and functionality.
- 3D Asym Supreme Strap: strap with asymmetric and anatomical drawing for maximum foot wrapping without any pressure point. Very comfortable but also ultra performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|