Designed with the assistance of the Pro Jake Blauvelt, the BERZERKER is ideal for an experience out of the ordinary, providing a versatile board with superior performance.
Its Hybrid camber, its micro-camber and its rocker provide a perfect mix to attack all the land. The slats of carbon in the heart of the board allow you to increase responsiveness. While the Slimewalls edges and the Pop Rods 2.0 technologies create a robust and precise board, ready for everything.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Hybrid All Mountain, enhanced responsiveness due to micro-camber zone extending under the feet and through the tail. With a tip rocker for a comfortable with responsive ride.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|