Designed with the assistance of the Pro Jake Blauvelt, the BERZERKER is ideal for an experience out of the ordinary, providing a versatile board with superior performance.
Its Hybrid camber, its micro-camber and its rocker provide a perfect mix to attack all the land. The slats of carbon in the heart of the board allow you to increase responsiveness. While the Slimewalls edges and the Pop Rods 2.0 technologies create a robust and precise board, ready for everything.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Hybrid All Mountain, enhanced responsiveness due to micro-camber zone extending under the feet and through the tail. With a tip rocker for a comfortable with responsive ride.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Within the range of Rossignol bindings, the Cage V2 is a new model for this season. With its very urban look it does not forget to fulfil technology including a one-piece base filled with nylon fibre glass, spoiler and perforated straps, but also a tool-free adjustable pad for a perfect fit with your boots. As for comfort, EVA foam pads are present. In summary, the new Cage is a concentrate of features borrowed from top-of-the-range models and proposed at a very affordable price.
- CPU socket
- Spoiler Mainframe
- Pounder straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|