With the BUCK UP, Ride has designed its ultimate park board.
The engineers of Ride have worked with Seb Toots to fabricate an accessible and easy to ride board, keeping a powerful board, to allow you to follow the figures. It embeds technologies such as the reinforced PopWalls Sidewall or Membrain Top Sheep finishing, lighter than the others, as well as a long list of technologies that make it a robust and reactive board. This board is not waiting for you to surpass in the park.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Hybrid Twin Shape is a shape that intensifies the reactivity by incorporating a micro-camber between the tips. It is the perfect combination of a rocker and a light camber, for progressive and fun park riding.
- PopWalls Sidewall: combination of Ride exclusive SlimewallsTM technology and carbon strategically positioned to provide responsiveness and stability. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 5MC: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Membrane Top Sheet : A surface finish which weighs less than traditional plastic top sheets. This finish maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into the surface of the board.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|