With the BUCK UP, Ride has designed its ultimate park board.
The engineers of Ride have worked with Seb Toots to fabricate an accessible and easy to ride board, keeping a powerful board, to allow you to follow the figures. It embeds technologies such as the reinforced PopWalls Sidewall or Membrain Top Sheep finishing, lighter than the others, as well as a long list of technologies that make it a robust and reactive board. This board is not waiting for you to surpass in the park.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Hybrid Twin Shape is a shape that intensifies the reactivity by incorporating a micro-camber between the tips. It is the perfect combination of a rocker and a light camber, for progressive and fun park riding.
- PopWalls Sidewall: combination of Ride exclusive SlimewallsTM technology and carbon strategically positioned to provide responsiveness and stability. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 5MC: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Membrane Top Sheet : A surface finish which weighs less than traditional plastic top sheets. This finish maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into the surface of the board.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Inescapable model of the 2012 range, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. The goal of its manufacturing criteria is to minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time.
Thus it has a extruded hoop and a perforated asymmetric spoiler, new
more wrapping and more dynamic straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable buckles and a bed-of-foot completely covered with EVA compresses for a comfort
with pen weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Colour: The bindings have two different colours.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|