With the BUCK UP, Ride has designed its ultimate park board.
The engineers of Ride have worked with Seb Toots to fabricate an accessible and easy to ride board, keeping a powerful board, to allow you to follow the figures. It embeds technologies such as the reinforced PopWalls Sidewall or Membrain Top Sheep finishing, lighter than the others, as well as a long list of technologies that make it a robust and reactive board. This board is not waiting for you to surpass in the park.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Hybrid Twin Shape is a shape that intensifies the reactivity by incorporating a micro-camber between the tips. It is the perfect combination of a rocker and a light camber, for progressive and fun park riding.
- PopWalls Sidewall: combination of Ride exclusive SlimewallsTM technology and carbon strategically positioned to provide responsiveness and stability. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 5MC: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Membrane Top Sheet : A surface finish which weighs less than traditional plastic top sheets. This finish maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into the surface of the board.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|