With the BUCK UP, Ride has designed its ultimate park board.
The engineers of Ride have worked with Seb Toots to fabricate an accessible and easy to ride board, keeping a powerful board, to allow you to follow the figures. It embeds technologies such as the reinforced PopWalls Sidewall or Membrain Top Sheep finishing, lighter than the others, as well as a long list of technologies that make it a robust and reactive board. This board is not waiting for you to surpass in the park.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Hybrid Twin Shape is a shape that intensifies the reactivity by incorporating a micro-camber between the tips. It is the perfect combination of a rocker and a light camber, for progressive and fun park riding.
- PopWalls Sidewall: combination of Ride exclusive SlimewallsTM technology and carbon strategically positioned to provide responsiveness and stability. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 5MC: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Membrane Top Sheet : A surface finish which weighs less than traditional plastic top sheets. This finish maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into the surface of the board.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Simple and effective, PIQ is a snowboarding binding with essential elements to combine comfort and performance. Easy to use thanks to its disks and its solid straps, it is easily adjusted. Comfortable, it has very wrapping 3D straps and it adds a foam reinforcement in foam under the foot for cushioning. Its soft flex of 4/10 will appeal to freestylers who want soft support.
- Flex : 4/10
- Base plate : PIQ Disc Optimix 30/45
- Spoiler : Optimistream
- Cushioning : EVA Mat
- 3D Straps: adjustment without tools
- Aluminium strap
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|