You'll see Seb Toutant from the Ride team soar on his BUCK WILD board. Designed to push the boundaries in the park, the Twin Rocker shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail. Providing supreme landing control and pop, this board features SlimewallsTM, Pop Rods 2.0TM and Cleave EdgeTM for a smooth-riding durable park snowboard built to lap the park like the pros.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Twin Rocker, this "TWIN" shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|