You'll see Seb Toutant from the Ride team soar on his BUCK WILD board. Designed to push the boundaries in the park, the Twin Rocker shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail. Providing supreme landing control and pop, this board features SlimewallsTM, Pop Rods 2.0TM and Cleave EdgeTM for a smooth-riding durable park snowboard built to lap the park like the pros.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Twin Rocker, this "TWIN" shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Simple and effective, PIQ is a snowboarding binding with essential elements to combine comfort and performance. Easy to use thanks to its disks and its solid straps, it is easily adjusted. Comfortable, it has very wrapping 3D straps and it adds a foam reinforcement in foam under the foot for cushioning. Its soft flex of 4/10 will appeal to freestylers who want soft support.
- Flex : 4/10
- Base plate : PIQ Disc Optimix 30/45
- Spoiler : Optimistream
- Cushioning : EVA Mat
- 3D Straps: adjustment without tools
- Aluminium strap
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|