This trousers of snowboarding for juniors RIDE DART allow beginner women skiers to benefit from the same technology as the one of the adult models.
As well, you will find on this jacket a membrane which values of waterproofness and breathability are 5000mm / 5000mm and waterproof seams to be dry during the effort even under a humid climate. In addition, the thin Clomax insulation will keep you warm by trapping the air in order to reduce the loss of body heat. This innovative and thin insulation keeps you warm as the linings are the most voluminous, without giving you a puffed up appearance.
In order to best preserve the freedom of movement, RIDE has provided this model with articulated knees and, for the practical aspect, you will have a buckle for the ski pass and gaiters with hook for the boots.
The RIDE DART are therefore the ideal trousers for young women riders who place importance on comfort, style and quality while paying attention to not ruining their parents!
- Permeability / breathability : 5000 mm / 5000 mm
- Fully sealed seams
- 80 g of Clomax MD Thin Poly insulation: Manufactured with ultra thin fibres that provide incomparable warmth and softness, the ClomaxMD Thin insulator traps the air in order to reduce the loss of body heat. This innovative and thin insulation keeps you warm as the linings are the most voluminous, without giving you a puffed up appearance.
- Aquapel fabric treatment: AquapelMD is an invisible water-repellent coating that adheres permanently to the fibres of the fabric, thus becoming a component of this fabric rather than simply covering the surface. Each type of fabric receives a unique AquapelMD treatment from a recipe adapted to its manufacture and to its weaving. No universal approach in this case. The AquapelMD can resist more than thirty washes and the drying machine allows reactivating the coating. In addition, the AquapelMD retains its properties of breathability, is an ecological product and contains no fluorocarbon.
- Regular cut: Provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and freedom of movement.
- Seams of growth at the waist and at the bottom of the leg
- Waist adjustment with two snaps
- Articulated knees
- Rear anti-friction hem
- Silky knit fabric on the inside of the waist and the fly
- Gaiters with hook for the boots
- Row of snap buttons to open the inside of the leg
- Flange for the ski pass of same fabric as the coat
front hand warmer pockets lined with microfleece
|Anchura cintura||Longitud de pierna||Entra pierna|