For years the pros have dominated thanks in part to this board, from Nico Droz to Sebastien Toutant, it no longer needs to prove itself. This board has the classic Ride camber, to which a Pop Rods 2 core has been added for speed and pop. The DH also has Slimewalls sidewall and Cleave Edge steel for a durable performance board designed for a comfortable precision ride.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Camber: Traditional camber profile with precision, consistency and response.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
Within the range of Rossignol bindings, the Cage V2 is a new model for this season. With its very urban look it does not forget to fulfil technology including a one-piece base filled with nylon fibre glass, spoiler and perforated straps, but also a tool-free adjustable pad for a perfect fit with your boots. As for comfort, EVA foam pads are present. In summary, the new Cage is a concentrate of features borrowed from top-of-the-range models and proposed at a very affordable price.
- CPU socket
- Spoiler Mainframe
- Pounder straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|