For years the pros have dominated thanks in part to this board, from Nico Droz to Sebastien Toutant, it no longer needs to prove itself. This board has the classic Ride camber, to which a Pop Rods 2 core has been added for speed and pop. The DH also has Slimewalls sidewall and Cleave Edge steel for a durable performance board designed for a comfortable precision ride.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Camber: Traditional camber profile with precision, consistency and response.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|