For years the pros have dominated thanks in part to this board, from Nico Droz to Sebastien Toutant, it no longer needs to prove itself. This board has the classic Ride camber, to which a Pop Rods 2 core has been added for speed and pop. The DH also has Slimewalls sidewall and Cleave Edge steel for a durable performance board designed for a comfortable precision ride.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Camber: Traditional camber profile with precision, consistency and response.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
Simple and effective, PIQ is a snowboarding binding with essential elements to combine comfort and performance. Easy to use thanks to its disks and its solid straps, it is easily adjusted. Comfortable, it has very wrapping 3D straps and it adds a foam reinforcement in foam under the foot for cushioning. Its soft flex of 4/10 will appeal to freestylers who want soft support.
- Flex : 4/10
- Base plate : PIQ Disc Optimix 30/45
- Spoiler : Optimistream
- Cushioning : EVA Mat
- 3D Straps: adjustment without tools
- Aluminium strap
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|