This snowboarding trousers for women RIDE EASTLAKE have one of the best quality/price ratio of the RIDE 14 range.
It is, of course, waterproof and breathable since its membrane permeability is 10000 mm and the breathability of 5000 mm and its seams are sealed. The technology ACT2 is composed of light zones of isolation at strategic locations and incomparable linings that allow you to manage the body heat and to maintain a balanced temperature at each of your slide outings. Finally, to finish with the chapter of the technology, the ecological treatment of the AQUAPEL fabric allows the EASTLAKE to repels water.
For those who really fear cold, the cut with a flared bottom leg and a wider knee allows you to leave space for a thin sub-garment.
In addition to the numerous pockets and vents, you will find on this trousers of articulated knees, silky knitting on the inside of the waist and fly as well as a flange for the ski pass.
The RIDE EASTLAKE are therefore the pants of those looking for comfort, warmth and practicality but without exploding their budget!
- Permeability / breathability : 10000mm / 5000mm
- Fully sealed seams
- Process of active management of the body temperature ACT2: Light zones of isolation at strategic locations and incomparable linings that allow you to manage the body heat and to maintain a balanced temperature at each of your slide outings.
- Narrow cut: Low flared leg and wider knee in order to leave space for a thin underwear layer. Ankle slightly flared to facilitate the adjustment around the boot.
- Waist adjustment with two snaps
- Articulated knees
- Rear anti-friction hem
- Vents on the inside of the leg
- Silky knit fabric on the inside of the waist and the fly
- Gaiters with hook for the boots
- Row of snap buttons to open the inside of the leg
- Buckle for ski pass
front hand warmer pockets lined with microfleece
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|