The RIDE FUSE is a high-end snowboard freestyle shoe offering comfort, lightness and powerful holding.
This model is a real bomb developed and tested by the RIDE team for perfectly meeting the expectations of advanced freestylers. The FUSE skilfully combines the simplicity of a traditional lacing system and the new Tongue Tied Boa system offering exceptional tongue adjustment to keep the heel in place and to obtain very good reactivity. To finish, RIDE has equipped the FUSE with the Flexlight sole and Slime Tongue among other technologies with the aim of having better durability and good sensations in freestyle.
- Flex: 7/10
- Slime Tongue: Revolutionary design in injected urethane providing extraordinary longer and stronger bounce and dampening with less effort.
- In2grated Construction: The In2gratedmc construction creates the shortest and lightest high-performance boots in the market, undoubtedly. The detachable lining is factory-moulded inside the shell in order to create the most effective "net adjustment" providing less compression for better general comfort.
- Liner adjustment: Preformed ankles, internal and external thermoforming reinforcements in J
- Liner: IntuitionMD Mobile and AegisMD antimicrobial coating.
- Tongue tied boa: Best support in the ankle and heel areas.
- Insole: Multi-density Impacto™ Insole incorporates a support structure and shock absorbing elements at the heel for soft landing and long-lasting comfort.
- Outer sole: Flexlight offering excellent shock absorption, great stability and a perfect traction.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|