It’s basic ergonomics that the toe and heel side of the body are different, why should your sidecuts be the same? The Helix snowboard offers perfect balance in the turn with different radii for each, and allows you to get more out of your turns with less effort.
- Whether you ride goofy or regular is irrelevant on this innovative asymmetric design because your heel side edge is the same regardless of what downhill direction you favor. The Hybrid Twin shape, responsive Pop Rods® 2.0 core and smooth-riding Slimewalls® sidewall all complement the new closely connected feel that the asymmetric Helix has to offer. At the end of the day, it just feels right.
Asymmetrical Hybrid Twin Shape
- Carbon Array 3™ Laminates
- Pop Rods® 2.0 Core
- Hybrid Glass
- Fusion 4000™ Base
- 2x4 Inserts
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk