This women's snowboarding shoe RIDE HERA offers a lot of comfort, convenience and remarkable versatility to accompany you everywhere in the mountains.
As for the finishing, this boot is excellent since RIDE has equipped it with, among others, a warm and cosy Intuition Support liner and fast lacing Boa Coiler system that is certainly one of the most reliable on the market. You will always be at ease in the HERA because it also has a softer flex optimizing comfort and freedom of movement to delight the all-mountain and freeride female riders.
Do you want a versatile, practical and comfortable boot with a high building quality? Then look no further, the RIDE HERA is what you need!
- Flex: 3/10
- Liner: Intuition Support and AegisMD antimicrobial coating.
- In2grated Construction: The In2gratedmc construction creates the shortest and lightest high-performance boots in the market, undoubtedly. The detachable lining is factory-moulded inside the shell in order to create the most effective "net adjustment" providing less compression for better general comfort.
- LSD C.A.T: Volume adjustment system at the calf level with Velcro. Specifically developed for women, this system lets everybody have a boot that is perfectly suited to its morphology.
- Liner adjustment: Preforming ankles, thermoforming internal and external reinforcements in J and TPU heel
- Internal lacing: Lock DownMD turbo process
- External lacing: Tongue Tied™ Boa adjustment, Boa lacing coil and CloserMD guidance system
- Boa Coiler: A fast lacing system with a coil that retracts the loose cables. Fast, durable and easy to operate.
- The Closer lace guide: The Closer lace guide is centred above the front-foot to concentrate the power of lacing in the bottom and equalize the lacing tension on the whole boot. Accompanied by the Boa lacing systems, the equal tightening of the Closer guide raisesthe lacing speed with a notch and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Outer sole: Jade, long-lasting with an excellent traction thanks to the rubber and lightweight with its intermediate section in EVA.