This snowboarding trousers for women RIDE HIGHLAND is waterproof, breathable and ideally equipped to make your day at the station unforgettable.
Its membrane whose values of waterproofness and breathability are 10000mm / 5000mm will keep you well dry and the ecological treatment Aquapel makes the fabric water repellent for a long time (supports approximately 30 washes).
Of course, you are expecting a jacket that gives you a healthy and adapted heat during the activity, and this is made possible by the ACT3 process with a light insulating of medium weight, ventilations and various linings in order to preserve your comfort.
The regular cut of the RIDE HIGHLAND provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and good freedom of movement.
Finally, to make the comfort of this trousers really optimal, you will have articulated knees,
an anti-friction rear hem to avoid premature wear, as well as ventilations on the inside of the leg.
The RIDE HIGHLAND are the women's trousers that pays as much attention to the performance as to the style.
- Permeability / breathability : 15000mm / 10000mm
- Fully sealed seams
- Process of active management of the body temperature ACT3: Insulated outer garment, it features a light insulation of medium weight, ventilations and various linings in order to preserve your warmth and comfort.
- AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX: AquapelMD is an invisible water-repellent coating that adheres permanently to the fibres of the fabric, thus becoming a component of this fabric rather than simply covering the surface. Each type of fabric receives a unique AquapelMD treatment from a recipe adapted to its manufacture and to its weaving. The AquapelMD can resist more than thirty washes and the drying machine allows reactivating the coating. In addition, the AquapelMD retains its properties of breathability, is an ecological product and contains no fluorocarbon.
- Regular cut: Provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and freedom of movement.
- Inner-hidden opening of the size adjustable with two snaps
- Articulated knees
- Rear anti-friction hem
- Vents on the inside of the leg
- Silky knit fabric on the inside of the waist and the fly
- Gaiters with hook for the boots
- Row of snap buttons to open the inside of the leg
- Buckle for ski pass
front hand warmer pockets lined with microfleece