referencia : 1240001.1.1
referencia : 1241001.1.2
The HIGHLIFE UL WIDE is a very technical high-level all-mountain board. It features the new Popwall™ edge technology combining Slimewalls™ urethane and carbon Pop Rods™ to offer optimal flex and responsiveness.
Its all-terrain hybrid shape improves the board's stability as it includes a fun flexible tip rocker and a camber from foot to tail.
This board with a directional shape enables you to ride on powder snow effortlessly and carve nice curves on groomed snow as well as blast at full speed.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Shape: hybrid all-terrain
- Edges: Popwalls™
- Core: Silencer 5™
- Construction: Array 5™ carbon laminates
- Sole: UL
- Glass fiber: Pop Glass
- Edges: UL steel
- Core: UL
- Adjustment: 2 rows x 4 holes
- Flex: 7/10
- Use: All Mountain
- Profile: - All Mountain Rocker (tip-and-tail rocker)
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CAPO binding is very versatile but has a certain sense of freestyle. It includes several types of technology. This year, it features a new Spoiler and a new toe strap for impeccable support and responsiveness.
Its Infinity™ chassis and its AstroGlyde™ LT pawl buckles offer efficiency and versatility thanks to its medium flex (6/10). To dampen landings of strong jumps, the Wedgie™ footbed is perfect.
This binding will meet the expectations of all-mountain riders who won't hesitate to take a trip to the park.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Vertigo™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- Cushioning: Urethane Rollbar™
- Ankle strap: acrobatic
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ Max
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
- Flex: 6/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle