The HIGHLIFE UL WIDE is a very technical high-level all-mountain board. It features the new Popwall™ edge technology combining Slimewalls™ urethane and carbon Pop Rods™ to offer optimal flex and responsiveness.
Its all-terrain hybrid shape improves the board's stability as it includes a fun flexible tip rocker and a camber from foot to tail.
This board with a directional shape enables you to ride on powder snow effortlessly and carve nice curves on groomed snow as well as blast at full speed.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Shape: hybrid all-terrain
- Edges: Popwalls™
- Core: Silencer 5™
- Construction: Array 5™ carbon laminates
- Sole: UL
- Glass fiber: Pop Glass
- Edges: UL steel
- Core: UL
- Adjustment: 2 rows x 4 holes
- Flex: 7/10
- Use: All Mountain
- Profile: - All Mountain Rocker (tip-and-tail rocker)
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V2 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|