Style and performance at a reduced price? The RIDE KENT jacket is what you need!
It has all the equipment that one is entitled to expect from a top-of-the-range model such as the built-in, retractable anti-snow skirt, an interface to attach the coat to the trousers and even an inner transparent pocket for an electronic device.
Its waterproof and breathable membrane and its waterproof seams will keep you dry while the ecological AQUAPEL fabric treatment makes the fabric water repellent for a long time (supports approximately 30 washes).
The process of active management of the body temperature ACT features a light insulation of medium weight, ventilations and various linings in order to preserve your warmth and comfort.
Finally, the regular cut of our coats provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and good freedom of movement.
The RIDE KENT is a sustainable jacket perfectly adapted to the practice of winter sports and with inimitable style.
- Permeability / breathability : 10000mm / 5000mm
- Fully sealed seams
- Process of active management of the body temperature ACT: Insulated outer garment, it features a light insulation of medium weight, ventilations and various linings in order to preserve your warmth and comfort.
- AquapelMD treatment by Nano-Tex MD: New generation of processes for the protection of fabrics. AquapelMD is an invisible water-repellent coating that adheres permanently to the fibres of the fabric, thus becoming a component of this fabric rather than simply covering the surface. Each type of fabric receives a unique AquapelMD treatment from a recipe adapted to its manufacture and to its weaving. The AquapelMD can resist more than thirty washes and the drying machine allows reactivating the coating. In addition, the AquapelMD retains its properties of breathability, is an ecological product and contains no fluorocarbon.
- Regular cut: Provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and freedom of movement.
- Retractable integrated anti-snow skirt
- Interface to attach the coat to the trousers
- Internal adjusted mittens in Lycra
- Ergonomic integrated hood pivotally adjustable with a single hand
- Hood compatible wit a helmet
- Ventilation runners in mesh at the armpits
- One-hand adjustable cord at the bottom and concealed in the front pockets
front hand warmer pockets lined with microfleece
- Velvety fabric at the chin and the inside of the collar
- Transparent inner pocket for an electronic device
- Flange for the ski pass of same fabric as the coat
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|