The choice of the Ride team, the KINK board is specially designed to master parks. With Twin Rocker shape, it is designed to offer powerful stability and pop, and is manufactured to withstand numerous beatings. It also has hardy Cleave EdgeTM technology and Slimewalls TMtechnology for improved impact absorption.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Twin Rocker, this twin shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FLITE is an all-mountain binding that goes back to the basics to offer a great deal of the brand's know-how at a very affordable price.
It is comfortable and functional. It provides excellent support and power transmission adapted to intermediate-level riders.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- MINI-Ratchet buckles
- EVA toe&heel-pads
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Size||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|