The choice of the Ride team, the KINK board is specially designed to master parks. With Twin Rocker shape, it is designed to offer powerful stability and pop, and is manufactured to withstand numerous beatings. It also has hardy Cleave EdgeTM technology and Slimewalls TMtechnology for improved impact absorption.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Twin Rocker, this twin shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk