The choice of the Ride team, the KINK board is specially designed to master parks. With Twin Rocker shape, it is designed to offer powerful stability and pop, and is manufactured to withstand numerous beatings. It also has hardy Cleave EdgeTM technology and Slimewalls TMtechnology for improved impact absorption.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Twin Rocker, this twin shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Validated and adopted by Jed Anderson and Chris Grenier for their jib sessions. Simple and indestructible, the BOSS is made to attack rails and the park like a pro.
- Flex 4/10
- Drumframe highback : Our most flexible freestyle highback in the line for maximum lateral tweaking, and ultimate comfort.
- Full pad: Fullpad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing points of fatigue.
- Full EVA: A full sole EVA shock absorption system for added comfort.
- Aluminium buckle
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|