The choice of the Ride team, the KINK board is specially designed to master parks. With Twin Rocker shape, it is designed to offer powerful stability and pop, and is manufactured to withstand numerous beatings. It also has hardy Cleave EdgeTM technology and Slimewalls TMtechnology for improved impact absorption.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- Camber: Twin Rocker, this twin shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The PACT features Smoothcrank buckle for more time riding and not fitting your boots on, and an ultra-comfortable very precise Lock-In toe strap.
For everyone who wants comfort and effectiveness at a small price.
- Flex 3/10
- Optimix 30/45: For increased response and durability, we’ve created an exclusive mix with 45% fibreglass in reinforced polyamide.
- FreeFrame highback : ergonomic and lightweight for tool-free adjustment.
- 3D Premium Strap: 3D strap construction that matches the boot perfectly for improved fit.
- Composite buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|