The MACHETE is a famous all-mountain freestyle board that has been successful for several seasons.
It features a LowRize™ rocker on all its length. It gets rid of its snap without compromising on surging. It also includes a Pop Rods® 1.0 core improving its pop, Slimewall® edges giving it a soft glide, and resistant Cleave Edge™ edges increasing the board's life span and fun.
A safe bet for all versatile freestylers.
- Core: Pop Rods® 1.0
- Edges: Slimewalls®
- Shape: curved LowRize MD
- Construction: Array 3MD carbon laminates
- Edges: Cleave Edge MD steel
- Glass fiber: Biaxial
- Sole: Fusion 4000MD
- Adjustment: 2 rows x 4 holes
- Flex : 4/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle
- Profile: Rocker
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|