Freestyle machine, Alex Cantin, chooses the Machete GT to handle the business. Our new Topless Construction allows for an even lighter board for cutting it up in and around the park.
- Hybrid LowRize™ Shape
- Popwalls™ Slimewalls®™
- Carbon Array 5™ Laminates
- Cleave Edge™ Steel
- Hybrid Glass
- Fusion 4000™ Base
- Performance Tuned™ Core
- 2x4 Inserts
- Topless Construction
- Die Cut Base Swap
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO is a binding specifically developed for freestyle. Its mobile and flexible (flex 4/10) flange is perfect to perform tricks on rails and crazy kickers.
Its Wedgie™ footbed and the excellent lateral responsiveness from its Stealth™ spoiler enhances its performance thanks to its power transmission and cushioning. For even more support and function, it now includes the Infinity™ chassis, the AstroGlyde™ buckles with LT pawls and a new asymmetric ankle strap.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk