Here is a snowboarding jacket for juniors with all the qualities of adult models, including the style.
With its regular cut, this coat provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and good freedom of movement.
The waterproof and breathable membrane will keep you dry in all conditions and the ecological Aquapel fabric treatment will guarantee the water resistance of the fabric for a long time (resists thirty washes).
The RIDE NOVA JR has Clomax insulation manufactured with ultrafine fibres that provide incomparable warmth and softness by trapping the air in order to reduce the loss of body heat. This innovative and thin insulation keeps you warm as the linings are the most voluminous, without giving you a puffed up appearance.
The equipment is not in rest on this model with the presence of an internal removable jacket, a retractable, built-in anti-snow skirt, a built-in adjustable hood compatible with the helmet and zippers for ventilation in mesh at the armpits.
Finally, a comfortable, warm and stylish jacket ate a friendly price for the young riders.
- Permeability / breathability : 5000mm / 5000mm
- Fully sealed seams
- 60 g of Clomax MD Thin Poly insulation: Manufactured with ultra thin fibres that provide incomparable warmth and softness, the ClomaxMD Thin insulator traps the air in order to reduce the loss of body heat. This innovative and thin insulation keeps you warm as the linings are the most voluminous, without giving you a puffed up appearance.
- Internal jacket with removable snaps in Poly Web 200 g
- AquapelMD treatment by Nano-Tex MD: New generation of processes for the protection of fabrics. AquapelMD is an invisible water-repellent coating that adheres permanently to the fibres of the fabric, thus becoming a component of this fabric rather than simply covering the surface. Each type of fabric receives a unique AquapelMD treatment from a recipe adapted to its manufacture and to its weaving. The AquapelMD can resist more than thirty washes and the drying machine allows reactivating the coating. In addition, the AquapelMD retains its properties of breathability, is an ecological product and contains no fluorocarbon.
- Regular cut: Provides elegance and comfort, while leaving enough space for the multilayer clothing and freedom of movement.
- Retractable anti-snow stretch skirt
- Interface to attach the trousers to the jacket
- Growth seams at sleeves
- Ventilation runners in mesh at the armpits
- Built-in adjustable hood compatible with a helmet with expandable side panels
- One-hand adjustable cord at the bottom and concealed in the front pockets
- Velvety fabric at the chin and the inside of the collar
Expandable adjustable wrists with eyelet for attaching the gloves
front hand warmer pockets lined with microfleece
Inner pocket for an electronic device
- Flange for the ski pass of same fabric as the coat
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|