With its Hybrid camber, the OMG provides the tolerance of a twin rocker with the precision and pop of traditional camber. This Hybrid Twin shape offers maximum versatility and stability. Designed for ladies charging the park, this board is ideal for freestylers who want to have fun and control their landings without a fright. It has ladies specific Pop Rods 1.0TM technology, and SlimewallsTM and Cleave EdgeTM technologies for a durable and soft ride. The rider Hana Beaman has called the OMG, her favourite board this season.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Ladies Specific Design : All LSD board shapes feature a unique narrow waist width, a ladies specific flex pattern, sidecut and finely tuned rocker profile.
- Camber: Hybrid twin, this all-mountain twin shape features a rocker in the tip and tail and a level micro-camber zone between the feet.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The JADE snowboard binding provides precise responsiveness and unrivaled comfort to please you both in powder snow and in the park. They were designed with the Delta Light baseplate, which makes the feeling of the board and its responsiveness even stronger. Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding system will let you perform tough landings without risking to injure your ankles. Its Ladyfit highback is particularly flexible, giving the JADE bindings more agility in any possible conditions.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. It is the high-end strap of the DRAKE line.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|