With its Hybrid camber, the OMG provides the tolerance of a twin rocker with the precision and pop of traditional camber. This Hybrid Twin shape offers maximum versatility and stability. Designed for ladies charging the park, this board is ideal for freestylers who want to have fun and control their landings without a fright. It has ladies specific Pop Rods 1.0TM technology, and SlimewallsTM and Cleave EdgeTM technologies for a durable and soft ride. The rider Hana Beaman has called the OMG, her favourite board this season.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Ladies Specific Design : All LSD board shapes feature a unique narrow waist width, a ladies specific flex pattern, sidecut and finely tuned rocker profile.
- Camber: Hybrid twin, this all-mountain twin shape features a rocker in the tip and tail and a level micro-camber zone between the feet.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The QUEEN is a snowboard binding achieving high-level performance in all situations and never compromises on anything. Its Ladyfit highback, combined with its Delta base, ensures foot retention and comfort, while its MFC straps add even more support.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.