With its Hybrid camber, the OMG provides the tolerance of a twin rocker with the precision and pop of traditional camber. This Hybrid Twin shape offers maximum versatility and stability. Designed for ladies charging the park, this board is ideal for freestylers who want to have fun and control their landings without a fright. It has ladies specific Pop Rods 1.0TM technology, and SlimewallsTM and Cleave EdgeTM technologies for a durable and soft ride. The rider Hana Beaman has called the OMG, her favourite board this season.
- Slimewalls: Ride’s exclusive SlimewallsTM technology is forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like skate wheels, the urethane in SlimewallsTM technology smooths the interaction with any snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these sidewalls are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Ladies Specific Design : All LSD board shapes feature a unique narrow waist width, a ladies specific flex pattern, sidecut and finely tuned rocker profile.
- Camber: Hybrid twin, this all-mountain twin shape features a rocker in the tip and tail and a level micro-camber zone between the feet.
- Carbon Array 3TM: Carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather energy for maximum board control.
- Pop RodsTM 2.0: Carbon fibre rods wrapped in urethane, for more pop, without adding too much rigidity to the board.
- Cleave EdgeTM : Reinforced steel edges for incomparable resistance to impact and wear.
- Inserts : 2x4
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The GLAM W is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile and has a feminine touch.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Bi-mat aluminum / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7