The highly versatile WILD LIFE is set for any mountain situation. It features a curved All-Mountain shape, a fun LowRize™ curved tip and a flat zone from foot to tail for better grip. It also includes Slimewall® edges, the Carbon Array 3™ lamination process and the Fusion 4000™ sole for maximum performance and fun on any type of snow.
This board is progressive and responsive: it will please versatile riders who want to keep improving their technique.
- Shape: curved All Mountain
- Edges: Slimewalls®
- Construction: Array 3™ carbon laminates
- Core: Performance Tuned™ glass fiber: hybrid
- Carbon sheets
- Sole: Fusion 4000™D
- Adjustment: 2 rows x 4 holes
- Flex : 4/10
- Use: All Mountain
- Profile: Rocker
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CAPO binding is very versatile but has a certain sense of freestyle. It includes several types of technology. This year, it features a new Spoiler and a new toe strap for impeccable support and responsiveness.
Its Infinity™ chassis and its AstroGlyde™ LT pawl buckles offer efficiency and versatility thanks to its medium flex (6/10). To dampen landings of strong jumps, the Wedgie™ footbed is perfect.
This binding will meet the expectations of all-mountain riders who won't hesitate to take a trip to the park.
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Vertigo™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- Cushioning: Urethane Rollbar™
- Ankle strap: acrobatic
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ Max
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk
- Flex: 6/10
- Use: All Mountain Freestyle
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|