All that you know about snowboard is going to improve when you ride the very fun and powerful combination of cambers and edge technologies.
With its rocker between the feet, the Agent floats as it must be in powdery snow. The camber on the nose and the tail allows you to have pop and to ensure the receipts. The QuickRip on the squares makes you ride in finesse and control.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- HotRods Technology / Carbon Single Barrel: A strip of 4mm in carbon leads the power under the bindings up to the nose and the tail for explosive ollies without excessive rigidity in torsion.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to improve the adhesion at high speed. QuickRip is a exclusivity by ROME and provides power to ride with extreme speed and fun at low speed.
- PressurePop Technology / Basalt-V: The Basalt PressurePop technology begins under the bindings and extends beyond the contact points of the squares. Your energy is then channelled and transformed into impressive response power. The implantation in V is exactly what is needed for a board with rocker for more rebound and longitudinal torsion.
- Shape: Almost Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|