All that you know about snowboard is going to improve when you ride the very fun and powerful combination of cambers and edge technologies.
With its rocker between the feet, the Agent floats as it must be in powdery snow. The camber on the nose and the tail allows you to have pop and to ensure the receipts. The QuickRip on the squares makes you ride in finesse and control.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- HotRods Technology / Carbon Single Barrel: A strip of 4mm in carbon leads the power under the bindings up to the nose and the tail for explosive ollies without excessive rigidity in torsion.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to improve the adhesion at high speed. QuickRip is a exclusivity by ROME and provides power to ride with extreme speed and fun at low speed.
- PressurePop Technology / Basalt-V: The Basalt PressurePop technology begins under the bindings and extends beyond the contact points of the squares. Your energy is then channelled and transformed into impressive response power. The implantation in V is exactly what is needed for a board with rocker for more rebound and longitudinal torsion.
- Shape: Almost Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
This killer will sweep anything on its way. It is 100% freestyle-oriented! The RELOAD snowboard binding is a perfect combination of shape and function. Its Light Frame highback, its Delta Light baseplate and its MG12 extra quick buckles are still achieving an unbelievable level of performance. Its Hyperflex ankle straps were designed ergonomically to support the foot effectively, providing sensitivity to riders who like to lift their feet from time to time. It improves your riding thanks to its Natural Cant interface providing comfort, control and energy transmission.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Hyperlight: New, thinner and more refined construction for the DRAKE range's ankle strap. It was designed with the best skins and multi-layer foam for a perfectly ergonomic support and maximum comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.