All that you know about snowboard is going to improve when you ride the very fun and powerful combination of cambers and edge technologies.
With its rocker between the feet, the Agent floats as it must be in powdery snow. The camber on the nose and the tail allows you to have pop and to ensure the receipts. The QuickRip on the squares makes you ride in finesse and control.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- HotRods Technology / Carbon Single Barrel: A strip of 4mm in carbon leads the power under the bindings up to the nose and the tail for explosive ollies without excessive rigidity in torsion.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to improve the adhesion at high speed. QuickRip is a exclusivity by ROME and provides power to ride with extreme speed and fun at low speed.
- PressurePop Technology / Basalt-V: The Basalt PressurePop technology begins under the bindings and extends beyond the contact points of the squares. Your energy is then channelled and transformed into impressive response power. The implantation in V is exactly what is needed for a board with rocker for more rebound and longitudinal torsion.
- Shape: Almost Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|