All that you know about snowboard is going to improve when you ride the very fun and powerful combination of cambers and edge technologies.
With its rocker between the feet, the Agent floats as it must be in powdery snow. The camber on the nose and the tail allows you to have pop and to ensure the receipts. The QuickRip on the squares makes you ride in finesse and control.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- HotRods Technology / Carbon Single Barrel: A strip of 4mm in carbon leads the power under the bindings up to the nose and the tail for explosive ollies without excessive rigidity in torsion.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to improve the adhesion at high speed. QuickRip is a exclusivity by ROME and provides power to ride with extreme speed and fun at low speed.
- PressurePop Technology / Basalt-V: The Basalt PressurePop technology begins under the bindings and extends beyond the contact points of the squares. Your energy is then channelled and transformed into impressive response power. The implantation in V is exactly what is needed for a board with rocker for more rebound and longitudinal torsion.
- Shape: Almost Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V2 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|