All that you know about snowboard is going to improve when you ride the very fun and powerful combination of cambers and edge technologies.
With its rocker between the feet, the Agent floats as it must be in powdery snow. The camber on the nose and the tail allows you to have pop and to ensure the receipts. The QuickRip on the squares makes you ride in finesse and control.
* Please note that the colours of the soles are random.
- HotRods Technology / Carbon Single Barrel: A strip of 4mm in carbon leads the power under the bindings up to the nose and the tail for explosive ollies without excessive rigidity in torsion.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to improve the adhesion at high speed. QuickRip is a exclusivity by ROME and provides power to ride with extreme speed and fun at low speed.
- PressurePop Technology / Basalt-V: The Basalt PressurePop technology begins under the bindings and extends beyond the contact points of the squares. Your energy is then channelled and transformed into impressive response power. The implantation in V is exactly what is needed for a board with rocker for more rebound and longitudinal torsion.
- Shape: Almost Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|