The POSTERMANIA is a super flexible board combining flat camber and rocker with a unique sidecuts technology for passing good moments in park and beyond.
With it you may make press on the rails and turn on the boxes as a person. This board also floats very well in powdery snow and on the lines of pillows. Its shape and its flex are designed for the fun shred, while maintaining good grip thanks to the QuickRip technology.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to get more adhesion at high speed. At reduced speed they provide playability and control. QuickRip is a technology with Rome signature favouring power when you ride hard and fun when you calm the game.
- Camber: - Flat with rocker in tip and tail.
- Shape: True Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|