The POSTERMANIA is a super flexible board combining flat camber and rocker with a unique sidecuts technology for passing good moments in park and beyond.
With it you may make press on the rails and turn on the boxes as a person. This board also floats very well in powdery snow and on the lines of pillows. Its shape and its flex are designed for the fun shred, while maintaining good grip thanks to the QuickRip technology.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to get more adhesion at high speed. At reduced speed they provide playability and control. QuickRip is a technology with Rome signature favouring power when you ride hard and fun when you calm the game.
- Camber: - Flat with rocker in tip and tail.
- Shape: True Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|