The POSTERMANIA is a super flexible board combining flat camber and rocker with a unique sidecuts technology for passing good moments in park and beyond.
With it you may make press on the rails and turn on the boxes as a person. This board also floats very well in powdery snow and on the lines of pillows. Its shape and its flex are designed for the fun shred, while maintaining good grip thanks to the QuickRip technology.
- QuickRip Sidecuts: Two additional contact points are located in the middle of the board to get more adhesion at high speed. At reduced speed they provide playability and control. QuickRip is a technology with Rome signature favouring power when you ride hard and fun when you calm the game.
- Camber: - Flat with rocker in tip and tail.
- Shape: True Twin
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Validated and adopted by Jed Anderson and Chris Grenier for their jib sessions. Simple and indestructible, the BOSS is made to attack rails and the park like a pro.
- Flex 4/10
- Drumframe highback : Our most flexible freestyle highback in the line for maximum lateral tweaking, and ultimate comfort.
- Full pad: Fullpad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing points of fatigue.
- Full EVA: A full sole EVA shock absorption system for added comfort.
- Aluminium buckle
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|