A little wider than the Pro model, the ALLTRACK 100 marvellously fusions the two categories: 4 buckles, reactivity, rear support, wrap and support the foot of a track shoe; lightness, hiking position, rubber heel grounders of a freeride shoe. Integrating more Sensor Grid technology, the shell is both leaner and stiffened in torsion.
With a width at the front foot of 100 mm and a flex 100, this shoe is ideal for all freeride of good level looking for a performing and resistant shoe that passes all tests.
- Width front-foot: 102 mm
- Index of flex: 100
- Material of the shell: Polyolefin
- Material of the cuff: Polyolefin
- Technology: Sensor Grid Concept
- Liner: Thinsulate forefoot insulation
- Soles: interchangeable rocker soles - Wtr Concept
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|