Are you looking for a ski boot as precise as a race shoe with the characteristics of a freeride shoe? The ALLTRACK PRO 130 is the model that you need.
Perfectly merging both categories: 4 buckles, reactivity, rear support, wrap and support the foot of a track shoe; lightness, hiking position, rubber heel grounders of a freeride shoe. Integrating more Sensor Grid technology, the shell is both leaner and stiffened in torsion.
With a width at the front foot of 100 mm and a high flex 130, this shoe is ideal for all freeride experts looking for a performing and resistant shoe that passes all tests.
- Width front-foot: 100 mm
- Index of flex: 130
- Material of the shell: Polyether + Sensor Grid Concept
- Material of the cuff: Polyether
- Detachable clamp: market mode
- Sole of shell bottom: Pu
- Liner technology: Thermo Optisensor 3D T1
- Liner: Laces Pre-set
- Tongue of the liner: Power Wrapone – Piece toe box
- Materials of the buckles: 4 Micro - 100% Aluminium
- Micrometric buckle adjustment: Diagonal Buckles
- Buckles' teeth: 3 positions
- Canting : Canting
- Spoiler : Removable
- Power Strap : 40 mm
- Heel piece: Super-Grip + Arch Pad
- Soles: interchangeable rocker soles - Wtr Concept
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|