All-mountain versatile board, the ANGUS AMPTEK offers a scalable and very tolerant approach in freestyle. Equipped with the Amptek All-Mountain technology, it combines very good flotation in deep snow with great stability at high-speed. The use of the S-Tip method in its core, added to its twin-tip profile, provides it with enhanced rigidity, powerful flex and reinforced pop and shock absorption.
Ideal to progress in kicker and backcountry, the ANGUS AMPTEK will also provide you with very good sensations on large virgin slopes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood S-tips with C/K
A strip of carbon goes through the board in the middle and opens in V at the ends of the inserts and the ends of the squares in tip and tail: explosive pop, manoeuvrability and shock absorption with the lateral Aramid reinforcement at the sole.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
Symmetrical flex, rigid under the feet for more energy, better grip and greater stability at high speed.
- Tips: Single Radius 580
- Waist: 249mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : 7.7 to 8.2m Deep Progressive
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|